Fly fish the Agua Negra River from May through October.
BOLIVIA - Tsimane Lodges
Fly Fishing for Golden Dorado
Tsimane's three Lodges (pronounced Chi-mon-ee) are in the heart of Bolivia, within the Isiboro Secure National Park (TIPNIS), where the Amazon jungle meets the Andes Mountains. The Park is home to some of the most amazing, untouched rivers in the world. Tsimane’s operating area is 125 air miles from the capital city of La Paz and 270 miles from Santa Cruz.
• Tsimane Lodges four main species are golden dorado, pacu, yatorana, and catfish (suburi).
• You'll be on your feet with 99 percent wet fishing/wade fishing.
• Pluma Lodge offers a Heli-Fishing program.
• As of 2024, all Tsimane lodging is one angler per room, including the first and last hotel nights in Santa Cruz (which are included for all Tsimane packages).
• Don't Miss Brad Staples' 2025 Hosted Week at Secure Lodge.
Click here for Sherpa (up-to-date travel requirements).
Tsimane's new Heli-Fishing program is based out of Pluma Lodge.
Pluma Lodge's Regular Program runs from late May through October.
Pluma's Heli-Fishing Program runs from July through October.
Secure Lodge's Season runs from early June through late October, and hosts up to six anglers per week.
Join Brad's 2025 Hosted Week.